Pay taxes instantly with your credit card.
Benefits to paying with credit
Pay instantly and be sure your taxes are always on time.
Your payment is processed right away and confirmed with an electronic receipt.
Do not worry about your payment getting lost or stolen in the mail.
Ready to pay?PAY TAXES NOW
Answers to the top questions
Your payment is processed directly and immediately. You do not have to worry about it getting lost, stolen or delayed in delivery. In addition, like any payment you make with your credit card, you can count on us to provide the highest level of security.
Federal Personal Income Taxes
- Form 1040 Balance Due Payments
- Form 1040ES Estimated Payments
- Form 4868 Extension Payments
- Balance Due Notice
- Installment Payments
- Form 1040 Prior Year Payments
- Form 1040 Advance Payment of A Determined Deficiency
State Personal Income Taxes
- Balance Due Personal Income Taxes
- Estimated Taxes
- Extension Payments and Delinquent Taxes
- Real Estate Property Taxes
- Other Property Taxes
Federal and State Business Income Taxes
- Form 941 Quarterly Employment Balance Due including Installment Agreement and Prior Year Payments*, and Amended or Adjusted Payments
- Form 940 Unemployment Balance Due including Installment Agreement and Prior Year Payments*
- Form 943 Employees Annual Federal Tax Return For Agricultural Employees Balance Due including Installment Agreement, Prior Year Payments, and Amended or Adjusted Payments
- Form 944 Annual Employment Balance Due, Prior Year Payments, and Amended or Adjusted Payments
- Form 945 Annual Return of Withheld Federal Income Tax Balance Due including Installment Agreement, Prior Year Payments, and Amended or Adjusted Payments
- Franchise or Corporate Taxes**
- Sales and Use**
- Accuracy: Significantly reduce your chances for receiving an error notice from the IRS.
- Security: Your privacy and security are assured.
- Electronic signatures: Create your own personal identification number (PIN) and file a completely paperless return through your tax preparation software or tax professional. There is nothing to mail.
- Proof of acceptance: Receive an electronic acknowledgement within 48 hours that the IRS has accepted your return for processing.
- Fast refunds: Receive your refund in half the time. Get it in as few as 10 days with Direct Deposit.
- Federal/state e-file: Prepare and file your Federal and state returns together and double the benefits you get from IRS e-file.
You may be charged a fee for use of payments cards, which will vary based upon card type and the service provider selected. For more information, contact your credit card provider directly.
For more information regarding your tax obligation contact the Internal Revenue Service: 1-800-829-1040.
Yes. You can pay with either.
Check with the financial institution that issues your credit card for specific terms and agreements.
Yes. Small businesses can also enjoy convenience and peace of mind when they pay taxes with credit cards.